1. We believe in one God, eternally existent, and manifested in three equal natures as one God: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
(Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; John 14:10, 26; 1 John 5:7)
2. We believe that God and His Word is eternal and Inseparable and never changes.
(Job 23:13; Isaiah 40:8; Malachi 3:6; Luke 21:33; John 1:1; 2 Timothy 2:13 ; Hebrews 1:1-2, 6:13-20, 13:8; James 1:17; 1st Peter 1:23)
3. We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
(Isa. 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:35; John 1:1-2, 14; 2 Cor. 5:19-21; Gal. 4:4-5; Phil. 2:5-8
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but that in Adam's sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God; and, that man is depraved, and of himself is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
(Gen. 1:26-27; Rom. 3:22-23; 5:12; 6:23; Eph. 2;1-3; 4:17-19).
5. We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and who rose from the dead, so that by receiving Christ as Savior and Lord, man by God's grace is redeemed by the blood of Christ and are accounted righteous before God through the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Messiah (John 1:12; 1 Pet. 1:18-19)
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God, where, as our High Priest that He only fulfils the ministry of Representative, Intercessor, and Advocate and in His imminent and pre millennial return. (Isaiah 53:5; Matt 1: 20,21; 23; Acts 1:9-10; Heb. 7:25; 8:1; 9:24; Rom 4:25; 8:34; 9:12, I Peter 3:18 1 John 2:1-2)
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and of judgment; and is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling and sealing us unto the day of redemption and is our Divine Teacher who assists us as believers to understand and appropriate the Scriptures. (John 16:8-11; Rom. 8:9; 1 Cor. 12:12-14; 1 John 2:20, 27)
8. We believe that all the saved of Christ should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord; and, that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful acts, practices or deeds is commanded of God.
(Rom. 12:1-2; 14:13; 2 Cor. 6:14-7:1; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; 1 John 2:15-17; 2 John 9-11).
9. We believe in the baptism of Believers by total immersion, and the memorial of the Lord's supper until He returns.
Neither is a requirement for salvation -- both are done as acts of obedience and are symbolic in nature but are of great significance because of their divine origin. They are not human creations but given by God to assist us in declaring and sharing the gospel and motivating us to live a righteous life.
We believe the act of baptism affords opportunity for a person who is being baptized to testify publicly that he or she has trusted Jesus as Lord and Savior and experienced forgiveness of sin.
(Luke 22:19; Romans 6:3-5).
10. We believe the Bible contains the verbally inspired, infallible, and single authoritative source of doctrine and precept which holy men of God penned as they were moved by the Holy Spirit and that the Bible is our supreme authority in all spiritual matters. God chose to record His words in the original writings commonly referred to by the early churches as the Received Text (Textus Receptus) to preserve His Word to all generations forever.
(2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
11. We believe in the literal Genesis account of creation. We reject evolution, the Day-Age Theory, and Theistic Evolution as unscriptural theories of origin.
(Gen. 1-2; Ex. 20:11; Mark 10:6; 13:19)
This Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our faith. The Bible itself is the sole and final source of all that we believe. We do believe, however, that this foregoing Statement of Faith accurately represents the teachings of the Bible.